MAKE YOUR MARK: ULTIMATE PLAYLIST ALBUM
CELBRATES THE RETURN OF DISNEY CHANNEL'S POPULAR TALENT COMPETITION EXCLUSIVELY FOR KIDS
ALBUM INCLUDES 5 SONGS FROM THE DISNEY CHANNEL ORIGINAL MOVIE "GIRL VS. MONSTER"
NEW AND PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED TRACKS FROM DISNEY CHANNEL FAVORITES, INCLUDING BRIDGIT MENDLER, CHINA ANNE MCCLAIN, ZENDAYA, BELLA THORNE, ROSS LYNCH, OLIVIA HOLT AND MORE!
BURBANK, CA - October 8, 2012 -- In celebration of Disney Channel's "Make Your Mark: Ultimate Dance Off", the popular dance competition for kids and tweens, Walt Disney Records releases Make Your Mark: Ultimate Playlist album on October 16, 2012. The 12-track compilation features Disney Channel favorites Zendaya and Bella Thorne ("Shake It Up"), Hollywood Records recording artists Bridgit Mendler ("Good Luck Charlie"), China Anne McClain ("A.N.T. Farm"), Ross Lynch ("Austin & Ally"), and also includes 5 all-new songs from the Disney Channel Original Movie, "Girl Vs. Monster" starring Olivia Holt (Disney XD's "Kickin' It").
The collection includes 8 previously unreleased tracks including a new song from "A.N.T. Farm," and theme songs from two hit series', "Good Luck Charlie" and "Jessie." Songs from "Girl Vs. Monster" include 3 performed by star Olivia Holt, plus a newly recorded song from China Anne McClain.
Make Your Mark: Ultimate Playlist Track List:
1. "I Got My Scream On" Performed by China Anne McClain ("A.N.T. Farm")
2. "Make Your Mark" Performed by Drew Ryan Scott ("Shake It Up")
3. "Fearless" Performed by Olivia Holt ("Girl Vs. Monster")
4. "How Do I Get There from Here" Performed by China Anne McClain ("A.N.T. FARM")
5. "Hey Jessie" ("Jessie" Main Title) Performed by Debby Ryan ("Jessie")
6. "TTYLXOX" Performed by Bella Thorne ("Shake It Up")
7. "Had Me @ Hello" Performed by Luke Benward ("Girl Vs. Monster")
8. "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me Now" Performed by Olivia Holt ("Girl Vs. Monster")
9. "Can't Do It Without You" ("Austin & Ally" Main Title) Performed by Ross Lynch ("Austin & Ally")
10. "Hang In There Baby" Performed by Bridgit Mendler ("Good Luck Charlie")
11. "Something to Dance For" Performed by Zendaya ("Shake It Up: Live To Dance")
12. "Had Me @ Hello" Performed by Olivia Holt ("Girl Vs. Monster")
ABOUT MAKE YOUR MARK:
Disney Channel's "Make Your Mark: Shake It Up Dance Off" is the hit dance competition exclusively for kids and tweens. For this year's competition, more than 90,000 dance videos were submitted and now the field has been narrowed to a group of select finalists vying for viewers' votes. The winner, revealed during the Sunday, October 21st (8:00 p.m., ET/PT) telecast, will go on to dance in an episode of Disney Channel's hit series "Shake It Up."Last year's "Make Your Mark: Shake It Up" averaged 4.4 million viewers, reaching a total of 12 million unduplicated Total Viewers, and for each of its two time periods was TV's #1 telecast in among Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14.
Make Your Mark: Ultimate Playlist Album is available October 16, 2012 wherever music is sold. For more information on Walt Disney Records' releases, please visit Disney.com/music, become a fan at Facebook.com/disneymusic or follow us at Twitter.com/disneymusic.